About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sensational Sparkling Sequins .....

Sparkly Golden Sequins….
Sequins are generally refer to small ornamental disk-shaped beads that sparkle and light-weight. They are intended to catch the light and reflect it back. They come in many colours, shapes and sizes, such a wonderful additional to any beading project. The most commonly used sequins are flat round sequins, square shape, flower shape, cup shape, star shape and task shape sequins. They are also the leaf shape, heart shape, snowflakes shape as well as spoke sequins. Some are made of metal while others plastic. They can be bought loose or pre-stitched in long strand ready to be applied as trimming.
Today however, I am showing the use of golden star shape sequins and the plastic round shape sequins in many sizes. 
Mdm Shin's Indian Silk baju kurung

Pn Fiza's mustard chiffon

Pn Nor's  purple kurung moden

No comments:

Post a Comment