About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kek lapis Sarawak Buah (MIxed Fruits Layer cakes) for sale...

Kek Lapis Buah Campuran (Mixed Fruits Layer Cake)
I was MIA (missing in action) for a fortnight, but it seemed like a month. I was travelling from Kuantan to Rengit, Johor to Melaka and back to Kuantan.  A week later made a journey from Kuantan to Purtajaya and back with loads of activities in between, as well as tonnes of food consumed. So much so that I felt the car is getting heavier from each trip…to be honest, it was me getting heavier hence the car is heavier. Weddings, weddings and more weddings this coming weeks to attend to, how am I going to manage?
I bake a mixed fruits layer cake and a Haw flakes layer cake for Malik & Siti Khadijah’s wedding  reception last week and were complimented and well received. I was over the moon since it was my first time doing the mixed fruits layer cake amidst my last minutes bead works for one client. I sincerely was hoping to have more sets of hands to help with the crazy multi-tasking..but all in all…it was a success. I completed both tasks without a hitch..Phewh!!!!!!
Here are the cakes should you be interested in ordering….



Add caption

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment