About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kek Lapis Coklat Chips (Chocolate Chips layer cake) for sale.....

Kek Lapis Coklat Chips (Chocolate Chips Layer cake)
Most urbanites would spend their Saturdays to be out and about….Not me though… I prefer to stay home when everything is so peaceful and quiet, just soaking in the ambient. I would either go to the fish landing jetty near where I live and buy the freshest fish literally from the sea early morning and may be later go to the wholesale fruits and vegetable market next door and grab some greens. When everyone else is fast asleep I have already accomplished my weekly errant by 7 am and have a leisure breakfast of wholesome fluffy sourdough pancakes with a large mug of steaming hot coffee. By 8.00 am Saturday morning I am ready to face the day with what it throws at me.. you know what they say early bird catches worms.
So guess what I did Saturday nights? Guess!!!!!! While you guys are roaming around the mall I am happily singing in the kitchen baking my next order of Chocolate Chips layer cake for Monday delivery. And I enjoy every single second, every spoon for every layer of it. Call me weirdo or crazy, I don’t mind, but that is just the things I enjoy doing instead of going to the mall or cinema. I have seen enough malls to last me this life time and I hate going to the cinema especially when people are talking while watching the movies. No thank you….
I would rather stay home when everyone is out and watch latest movies with the help of my faithful ASUS, a HDMI cable on my 42’’ flat screen t.v…. all in the comfort of my own home. Whenever possible I would play word puzzles on line while baking layer cake at the same time in the kitchen..But last night I played bejewelled for 2 hrs, only manage to score 56,500 points (I have lost touched). FYI the time now is 2.51pm Sunday local.
So, here are the pictures of Pn Fiza’s Chocolate Chips layer cake using 250gm of chocolate chips, 200 gm of pure chocolates and all the necessary ingredients to make this creamy chocolaty delicious cake. Too bad I can’t give you the cross section of the cake because I am unable to cut it; she ordered the whole 2kg you see. I will be baking another cake tomorrow though for own consumption and samples and will post more picture soon….


generous sprinkle of chocolate chips each layer


off to the fridge to cool for 24 hrs

ready to be picked up






No comments:

Post a Comment