About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fluffy Steamy Cinnamon Rolls- Part 2.....

The Joy of Baking Cinnamon Rolls
Welcome again.. So here is the recipe for my fluffy steamy cinnamon rolls, the ingredients are:-
  • 4 cups of bread flour/ unbleached flour/high protein flour
  • 1/3 cup of sugar
  • 1 tspn salt
  • 1 tbspn dry yeast
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup of luke warm water

Mix everything together in a large bowl, knead for 5 minutes until it form a ball, then rest it for about 8-12 hrs (I usually do it in the morning for baking in the late afternoon).
The dough will double in size and large bubbles will appear all over. Roll the dough on a well floured top into a rectangle shape. Brush with 2 tbsp of melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (mix 2 tsp cinnamon power with 3 tbspn brown sugar). Roll it and seal both end by pinching it inwards. Cut it about 2’’ thick or however you like, place them in the baking tray with pinwheel shape facing upwards, rest them for 30 minutes or until they double again.
Preheat oven at dial no 7 or 220 degree Celsius, bake for just about 7-10 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar the moment you take it out of the oven, and then ready to serve. Enjoy them with family and friends… Delicious…. 

I prefer the unbleached wheat flour for nutrition

after 1 hr rest

after 8 hrs rest

the pinwheel shape cinnamon rolls resting

ready for the oven

No comments:

Post a Comment