About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bead works on floral design

using different sizes floral design

a lot heavier in front (for obvious reasons)

a lot less on top (if you are wearing scarf)


Hello fellow bead lovers…

I am showing off detail images about the 3D bead works, which mostly are done with floral motives. This type of designs is receiving great responses from my customers due to the fact that it give the Bling-Bling effect more prominently.. At the end of the day, it is really up to the individuals to decide on which particular design they are more inclined to.. I would always refer to your personal preferences beforehand.. So keeping the communication line open is my primary objective.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment