About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kek lapis Sarawak ( Layer cakes) for sale...

Kek lapis Sarawak/Layer cakes
It has been common practiced or rather trend to hold your important events during school holidays…being it an engagement or wedding party (kenduri). And it is customary to bear gifts during those days. By and large, Kek Lapis Sarawak (Layer Cakes) is now widely chosen as gifts (hantaran) to the bride/groom-to-be. More often than none, these cakes are being included in the door gift bags to close friends and guests too.
So, have no fear… I am here… Yours truly is at your service..  I welcome any enquiries or quotations. I can also assist on the sizes, flavours, colours/theme colours and packaging to suit your needs. More importantly, I welcome your every request and value your personal preferences while keeping your budget in place to make your special day unforgettable.
Today I am posting pictures of more layer cakes called the Chocolate layer cake (kek lapis coklat) and feel free to drop by for free sampling. More assorted flavours will periodically be added on soon…
8x8x3 is for whole cake


front view

side view

No comments:

Post a Comment