About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bead works on batik

Here’s beading works on Terengganu batik that I made using many types of beads:
1)    Round shape crystals - 3 colors (medium size)
2)    Heart shape crystals – 2 colors (small size)
3)    Square shape crystasl – 2 colors (medium size)
4)    Rectangular shape crystals – 2 colors (small size)
5)    Round plastic sequins – 6 colors (cupped, small size)
6)    Seed beads – 5 colors (glass beads)
7)    Long beads – 4 colors (glass beads)
I spent about 2 days to complete the task but I needed a week to sort out the unused beads, sequins and crystals that were left in my working tray…I just hate cleaning up afterward. But beading is so satisfactory when the end results received great appraisal. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment