About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to make sourdough pancakes -Part 2


Continuity on how to make sourdough pancakes...


I hope your starter has been growing well, and as promise I am showing you how to cook the perfect pancakes…

You would need the basic utensils like a non-stick frying pan, a spatula and the pancake batter… Easy !!!! 
  1. Heat the pan
  2. Pour the batter
  3. Once the bubble starts appearing, flip it (hence named Flip Jack)
  4. Cook it about 1 minute
  5. Done
  6. Bon Appetite!!!!!!!!!!_

see those bubbles....

flipping it

voila.....

No comments:

Post a Comment