About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Joy of baking Cinnamon Rolls.....

The Fluffy Steamy Cinnamon Rolls
Baking at home can bring enormous amount of joy not just to you but also to your family and friends. I find it rather soothing and soul searching experience when I am baking. One of my family’s much-loved treat is the Cinnamon Rolls. They get hooked by the aroma of freshly baked rolls the moment they step into the house. Words just don’t do justice when it comes to describing the scent, what a delight to come home to.
I much prefer the classic pinwheel cinnamon rolls as against the braided version; with a generous amount of cinnamon powder and rich sprinkle of sugar on top (such a tantalizing treat to just about anyone). And sometime I would switch it up by adding dried fruits, nuts or chocolate chips. Other time I would add another layer of spice like a pinch of nutmeg to enhance while not overpowering the cinnamon flavour at all. A small pinch of nutmeg really does go a long way. So, today I am showing you my family’s ultimate must have treat, the fluffy steamy cinnamon rolls. Do keep track of the recipe/tips on cinnamon rolls soon…
cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven

the aroma is just overwelming

No comments:

Post a Comment