About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello...

I was gone for a while but now I am back for good. Juggling time between managing a store, spending quality times with my family and nurturing my passion for beading, cooking and reading has been a real challenge. I have finally made up my mind and decided to discontinue with my 15 years lease and forgo my store along with my  full time job in order to pursue/ fulfill my dream. It felt like I was walking into the unknown with nothing to fall back onto. Did I make the right choice? Am I out of my mind? Are you nuts? Those are questions that keep on popping in my head. You see....I was very skeptical at the beginning and doubtful that I made the right choice but not too long afterwards..... I feel LIBERATED.....
With a new found freedom, and with the world is my oyster attitude...I am now able to priorities my life, straighted up my goals and put my future in prospective.... If anyone asks me "Any regrets?" I would answer "No!!!!!!!!!!" with a broad smile on my face because I really have no regrets what so ever.
I am planning on devoting my full attention in managing my blog in order to reach out to as many bead lovers and just about anyone as possible.
Now lets start over by saying hello... so HELLO.....and WELCOME......

No comments:

Post a Comment