About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Fluffy steamy Chelsea Buns.......

Cinnamon rolls switch up……
I was unable to update my blog this couple of days due to ‘blogger is currently unavailable’, whatever they mean by it.. Some kind of interruption in service, I don’t understand it at all, so finally it’s back on. Immediately, I am back to work…..
I am making cinnamon rolls for tea today (technically 2 days ago). This time I added raisins as filling instead of just sugar and cinnamon powder. The rest of the process remains the same except a switch up in the filling. It was so fluffy and disappears the moment I take them out of the oven. I serve them with hot lavender tea given to me by sister from her last visit to Cameron Highland. I wish you could smell them. So heavenly good…. Some people called them as Chelsea Buns, check out my cinnamon roll recipe posted earlier if you want to try it out…
the recipe makes 16-17 pinwheel buns

cover with plastic to double in size

after 30 minutes rest

bake for 12-15 minutes

sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving 

No comments:

Post a Comment