About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tenun Pahang baju kurung with beads....

Acrylic cut beads….
Some plain fabrics will go unnoticed if nothing sparkling is on them. It does not matter how much it costs or how rare the fabric is..if no beading work is added; it will just be another piece of fabric. Especially if you are going for indoor functions and even worse if it is at night. You will definitely disappear the moment you step inside. So you decide….
But the instant you added some sparkles; eyes start staring, mouths begin to chatter, cameras begin clicking and heads start turning. With any luck, you will be the talk of the town, well if you like that sort of thing.
So today I am posting a piece of Tenun Pahang fabric with the matching chiffon head scarf that were bedazzled with an assortment of acrylic cut beads, seed beads, glass beads, crow beads, pearls and sequins to name a few.




No comments:

Post a Comment