About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amazing Indian beads galore.........

Indian beads and sequins… 
The following piece of baju kurung is fully adorned using the beads from India; glass beads, gemstones, seed beads, metal bead, resin beads and Indian sequins (all in golden shades). These beads are known to so popular, very inexpensive, durable, light weight and incredibly attractive.
you could have it as liitle as....

or as much as...

or which ever way....
Indian beads go back thousands of years and among the best known to historian are bangles (rings worn on the wrist). Married Indian women usually wear red glass bangles adorned with colorful beads, considered to be scared, valuable and a status symbol within the Indian cultures. Nowadays, Indian beads have traveled far and wide, may it be as jewelery, on clothing, on accessories or as collectible items.

No comments:

Post a Comment