About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding season (musim perkahwinan.....)

Here come the flower girls……..
When it comes to the actual wedding day, the flower girls play a very important part in making that wedding a success. Besides the chaos of organizing the little ones to behave accordingly and performing well in their part, it never fails to attract the attention on their dresses, especially while they are walking behind the bride and groom at the aisle.. The addition of well dress precious little girls can definitely cheer the crowd, all thanks to their cute outfits that match perfectly with the wedding theme colour..how adorable!!!!!!!! I have the privileged of making a few flower girls outfits recently, and I was thrilled to bits to get my hands on them. I don’t know what to say; making girls dresses are one of my favourite things to do   (just too bad I can’t make any for my own…). Has luck have it.. I am only blessed with sons and with any luck daughter-in-laws sometime in the future… (how near?... I don’t know..).






No comments:

Post a Comment