About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Bling-Bling moderation for Pn Sharifah Fiza........

A modest bling-bling effect…
I wish to thank Pn Sharifah Fiza and her entire family for their undiminished patron of my beads works and embroideries all these while. She loves the minimal beads addition to her kurung modens and adores the embroideries (sulaman ayak biku2) to complete the look. I have recently received 6 more orders from her and I hope I can deliver within the next two weeks. She is also ordering a Chocolate Chips layer cake (Kek Lapis Chocolate chips) to mark the upcoming brother-in-law’s engagement in early June. I should be able to post the pictures when the time comes. For now, I am showing some of her earlier orders…





No comments:

Post a Comment