About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pain, pain, go away.........Come again another day......

Kebaya Riau Cik Qon…..(Japanese cotton in deep green)…..
Welcoming the month of Ramadhan today (local time 10.08 am Monday 1/8/11) which marks the beginning of the holiest month, following by a month long celebration in Shawal…
This is the busiest period in the life of a beader or tailor alike.. I sometimes wish for extra sets of hands to cope with the overwhelming orders. Wouldn’t it be great to be an Octo-woman…my works will be done four times faster and I should be four times richer?  Dream on babe!!!!!
Anyhow……since I have no such luck, I will be sweating it out as usual…applying as much speed possible with what little time I have. To make matters worse, my recurring pain on my right arm is getting severe. It feels at times like it is about to fall off of me. Pain, pain….. Go away… Come again another day………
Back to business…Today’s posting is about beading works I did on Kebaya Riau on the sleeves and in front belonging to my little sister. It is dark green Japanese cotton paired with a printed brochette as bottom..







1 comment: