About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Humble Sequins.......(Pn Zila of TLDM)

Sensational sequins for Pn Zila of TLDM Tanjung Gelang……..
The humble sequins have been found in early Egyptian civilization in early twenties. And ever since that time one gentleman by the name of Herbert Lieberman from New York had manufactured sequins in a large scale. Today, we used sequins for decorating clothes (jeans, shirt, and fabrics), shoes, belts and just about anything that can be stitched.
Have a look at Pn Zila’s batik baju kurung .. I haven’t seen her in a while but now she is back with loads of new fabrics that she acquired abroad. I will be sharing them with you in due time.. But for now, I am posting her batik baju kurung done some time ago that I finally able to publish today… Truth be told, I just found the pictures that were kept in my old file...



No comments:

Post a Comment