About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fantastic floral arrangement, one bead at a time................

Fantastic pale green crepe ………..
When presented with such fantastic pale green colour like this, I was immediately hypnotised by the sheer simplicity and the lack of unnecessary confusing designs that usually crowd most batik fabrics. A big plus when undertaking beading works you see. So the moment I laid my eyes on the baju kurung, I automatically knew exactly what to do with it.  I love it when I don’t have to struggle much, well on the other hand who wouldn’t. Beads by beads and sequins by sequins were later translated into this demure 3D floral arrangement. Feast your eyes on Shin’s pale green Terengganu crepe silk…… I am letting the pictures do the talking this time….Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment