About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

A prolific beading season....

Biting off more than I can chew..

Timing factor plays a fair bit of elements in my nature of business.  Make no mistake about it. In fact as far as I am concerned it rather poses as stumbling blocks in running a one man (woman)-show business like mine.
When that torrent of orders start pouring in within a short time span, I usually get so overwhelmed with brain storming to make each and every order a stand out on its own until it was too late before I realized that I have unintentionally bitten off more than I can chew.
Coincidently, I also realized that I occasionally do get sidetracked solely as a direct result of my own blunder. Hey… what can I say? I am only a human. But one thing for sure, I never lose sight of the ultimate goal on making the prompt delivery and keeping my eyes for the ultimate price. For customer’s satisfaction is the measurement of every success…..






No comments:

Post a Comment