About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Beads there... Done that...

No walk in the park……..
It’s a very vicious circle of stretching my heads trying to come up with yet another beading works, especially for a repeated customer.  Trying to figure out the situation is no walk in the park, I tell you. One prevailing notion that haunted me all the time is: Who in the right mind would want similar beadings on their clothes?
Truth be told, some customers do come to me with a preconceive idea of their own, may it be from pictures they saw or a magazine cut out.  Even with this helping hands presented to me, I still would have to come up with some sort of design of my own and stay true to my style of beadings. Otherwise, it would be the case of seen them one, so seen them all.  I would not want that at all..
In case of Pn Akmar’s green baju kurung moden, she gave me a cut out from a magazine to view but gave me a free hand on the final design.  I sure hope I live up to her expectation…






No comments:

Post a Comment