About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

My pink lady of the South China Sea..........

Need more beads…pretty please!!!!!

More often than none, my customers will be asking for more beads on their dresses to which I am more than willing to oblige. In this particular case, I did the sleeves with heavy beading, thinking that it suffice enough but apparently not. It took me only a couple of hours to do the neck and she is pleased. Another happy customer.




From that time onwards I would do the neck, sleeves and the front of all her dresses so as not to appear unaccommodating to her needs. I avoided having to repeat the same mistake and manage to deliver her next orders without a hitch. Lesson learned…

No comments:

Post a Comment